Sep 9, 2021 · Per reply I got from Stack Overflow: You need to read the documentation regarding the special input type provided by Shopify called URL.
People also ask
Oct 22, 2019 · Hello maddie_teez, You can add link by editing feature-row.liquid file. Add schema here to display url in that section.
Missing: default- mp/ 1550570
Sep 9, 2021 · 1 Answer 1 ... According to the documentation, you can only set these 2 URLs by default: ... This is because these are two URLs that are present ...
Missing: c/ mp/ 1550570
Feb 21, 2024 · Solved: Hi Support, Please help me about URL Structure please give me any code any solution how can i do this, like sub-collection i want it ...
Missing: sections- schema/ mp/ 1550570
Oct 22, 2019 · Hello maddie_teez, You can add link by editing feature-row.liquid file. Add schema here to display url in that section.
Jun 16, 2022 · Solved: Hello, Is it possible to change the default Shopify URL structure path without redirecting? for products, collections example: from: ...
Missing: sections- schema/ mp/ 1550570
Aug 4, 2022 · Solved: Hi, I have made a section for a review image slider and now want to add the option to click the image and go to a url.
A list of default values for any settings you might want to populate. Each entry should include the setting name and the value.
Missing: c/ mp/ 1550570
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.