Dec 12, 2020 · The problem I'm having is that if I throw the job in a pressure pot to crush the life out of all the miserable little bubbles in the resin, the ...
People also ask
Urethane issues almost always seem to be a moisture issue. I've seen the “it randomly, irreproducibly went opaque white!” one before and IIRC I think...
Hello, i have a custom build cnc which i bought from a local store. The problem i have is this: it is cutting most of the drawing correct, ...
Missing: resin- inlay- 16877/
Jun 23, 2020 · It the machine apart. It seems the threads are messed up in the one nut block. UGH.... I could feed the lead screw through one side of the block ...
Getting my feet wet with epoxy resin inlay. ... Thread by: AndreMerc, Jul 17, 2017, 2 replies, in ... Follow us on Instagram. OpenBuilds · @openbuilds. 2.4K. Posts.
Missing: problems. 16877/
Aug 14, 2023 · Hi there, I have an open builds lead 1010 cnc. It's been a head ache from the start but now I'm having issues related to my com 3 port.
Thread. Nameboard with wood inlay in epoxy resin ... Here's how I made a inexpensive hanging sign out of plywood, epoxy resin ... OpenBuilds · @openbuilds. 2.5K.
Missing: problems. 16877/
Dec 26, 2021 · Why do touch buttons on my new iInterface go completely crazy.? Either they respond before I touch them or they overreact by activating ...
Jun 15, 2017 · This build is based on the C-Beam build by Mark Carew. I have added axis limit switches and a remote mounted control cabinet.
Missing: inlay- 16877/
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 10 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.