Welcome to the Google Chrome Forum! I'll try my best to help. You can change your location... and then disable the location permission. See this Help Article ..
People also ask
How do I change the Search location in Chrome?

Change your default location settings

On your computer, open Chrome .
At the top right, click More. Settings.
Click Privacy and security. Site Settings.
Click Location.
Choose the option you want as your default setting.
How do I change Google Search to a different country?

See results for a different country

On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google app .
At the top right, tap your Profile picture or initial Settings Language & region. Search region.
Tap the region you want to get search results in.
How to make Google think I'm in a different state?
Different Ways to Change Location in Google Chrome To do this; you'll need to open Chrome and access your settings. From there; you'll need to scroll down to the “Advanced” section and select “Location.” You'll then be able to enter your new location manually or by using a drop-down menu.
Jan 22, 2024
How do I change my Google Search locality?

Choosing custom locations in Google Chrome

Click the three-dot icon on the top right of your browser.
Go to “More tools” > “Developer tools.”
Choose the “Sensors” tab.
Click the drop-down menu next to “Location” and select “Other.”
Enter any latitude and longitude you want.
May 3, 2021 · My location is wrong how do I fix this? · Open Settings > Search settings · Under Region Settings at the bottom of the page, select the region ...
Missing: 2105908/ | Show results with:2105908/
Video for https://support.google.com/chrome/thread/2105908/how-can-i-change-my-search-location-to-a-different-city-than-i-am-in?hl=en
Duration: 3:26
Posted: Feb 4, 2023
Missing: thread/ 2105908/ than- hl=
Google sign-in has a new look. We've improved the sign-in page with a more modern design. Dismiss. Learn more. Sign in. Use your Google Account.
Jun 24, 2022 · How to change your location on Google Chrome · 1. Open the menu and select the settings option · 2. Locate site settings in privacy and security.
Missing: thread/ 2105908/ hl=
Video for https://support.google.com/chrome/thread/2105908/how-can-i-change-my-search-location-to-a-different-city-than-i-am-in?hl=en
Duration: 5:17
Posted: Feb 12, 2023
Sep 28, 2022 · 2. Manually select location for Google · In your browser, open up the google.com page · Click on the lock icon right next to the URL address bar ...
$329.99
Feb 26, 2020 · Scroll and tap "Site settings" and then "Location." How to change location on Google Chrome. Select "Site Settings" from the menu. Emma Witman/ ...
Jan 22, 2024 · From there; you'll need to scroll down to the “Advanced” section and select “Location.” You'll then be able to enter your new location manually ...
Duration: 3:10
Posted: Mar 31, 2019
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 10 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.