Jul 3, 2010 · www.maritool.com -- excellent quality, excellent service, great prices. Might also try exkenna here on the forum, very knowlegable.
People also ask
What is a 40 taper?
CAT40 refers to a type of spindle taper widely used in CNC machining centers. The term "CAT" stands for "Centered on the Taper," and the number "40" represents the nominal diameter of the taper in millimeters at a specific point (measured approximately 1.7 inches or 43 mm from the small end of the taper).
I think that we will be making the purchase through MSC, because we have an account and get “big” discounts on large $ orders. I will know more on Tuesday.
Sep 12, 2005 · So i guess we will have to order new tools (sort of a good thing anyway) The manual for the machine shows two types of tool holders we "MAY" ...
Missing: appreciated. 207043/
Apr 16, 2011 · Lyndex, Rego-fix, or Kaiser are probably the top. You will pay a premium for them. We have good luck with Techniks holders.
Feb 13, 2006 · The tapers are all the same. The NMTB 40 tool holders have a straight end section that makes the bare tool holder longer than the BT or CAT40 ...
Missing: appreciated. 207043/
Sep 14, 2007 · Lately the tool holders have sticking in the spindle, causing the quill to bounce around while the power drawbar is doing it's stuff. This ...
Missing: purchasing- appreciated. 207043/
May 3, 2015 · i see a lot of tool holders have marks all over the taper. if tool arm does not hold tool perfect when it hits the spindle taper it aligns the ...
Missing: purchasing- 207043/
Feb 24, 2006 · I tried 3 new different mfg pull studs, all the same.. I decided to check all my holders for gage length to where the stud tightens against. but ...
Missing: purchasing- 207043/
Mar 15, 2015 · If you want those, and I haven't already sold the others, you'd have to take both lots (but the others would be seriously reduced in price even ...
Missing: advice- appreciated. 207043/
Reading through the Maritool site will also help you figure out the differences in the holders you've got. Many of those tapers look a bit beat up, if you ...
Missing: 207043/ | Show results with:207043/
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 10 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.