Or people just don't know when they have it good. I imagine Trumpsters are unhappy America has rejected Orange Jesus... but they'll reject him again.
Sep 1, 2023 · As we head into Labor Day, we ought to take a step back and take note of the fact that America is now in one of the strongest job-creating ...
Missing: usmessageboard. threads/ flops- 1099755/ 7
Mar 15, 2024 · Since taking office, President Biden has approved $5.5 trillion in new government spending, pushing the national debt to $34.5 trillion (about a ...
Missing: usmessageboard. threads/ flops- 1099755/ page-
Apr 25, 2024 · These idiots purposely tanked the economy with high interest rates in order to bring inflation down. Now we've got a tanked economy AND high ...
Jul 19, 2023 · And I apologize for keeping you waiting. I really am. Look, this Competition Council is an important part of Bidenomics, my plan to build an ...
Missing: usmessageboard. threads/ flops- 1099755/
USMessageBoard.com is the premiere Political Forum with many areas of discussions including Current Events, Corona Virus, COVID-19, Politics, US Affairs...
Missing: bidenomics- flops- 1099755/
Sep 29, 2023 · President Joe Biden placed a big bet that he could sell an improving economy under the banner of “Bidenomics.”.
Missing: usmessageboard. threads/ flops- 1099755/
Nov 29, 2023 · WASHINGTON, D.C. – U.S. Senator John Barrasso (R-WY) spoke on the Senate floor Tuesday about how under Bidenomics, Americans barely have enough ...
Missing: usmessageboard. threads/ flops- 1099755/ page- 7
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.